Monday, December 31, 2007

What A Suprise For New Years Eve!



I was so suprised and touched to receive an e-mail from my dear friend Shelia Boyd. She gave me this wonderful award and I wanted to share it with you! She said that she wanted to pass this on to someone who was a new bloggers and wanted everyone to check out our fabulous work. I feel so honored by receiving this award! You are such a good example for everyone, Shelia. Shelia has been a friend to me for several years. She is a good Christian mother, wife, and example for everyone she comes in contact with. I am so blessed by knowing her and her family. Thank You Shelia! I am speechless! Ok, now, I must chose 3 people to receive this award. The people that I choose are people that I admire and truely enjoy spending time with. They are people who are absolutely themselves, kind, caring, and most of all genuine. My award winners are: Stephanie @ Stephanie Eden Studio, Brandie @ Dream Custom Art Work, and Tabetha @ Reminisce Heirlooms. These 3 ladies are absolutely wonderful people and I truely admire them. With their personalities, their families, and their work. They are truely "good people". Happy New Year to all of you!

1 comment:

Stephanie Edens said...

thanks so much, miss joy. i miss seeing you for lunch now that i'm in woodbury!!! you always made me smile, no matter how my day was going :)

i hope you and your family have a wonderful 2008. thanks so much for this.

love you,
stephanie