Saturday, December 15, 2007

There's No Place Like Home

Today I am thankful to have all of my children under one roof. John Ryan is finally home from college for Winter Break. No matter how big my children have gotten, I always want them at home at night. I guess you call it the "Mother Hubbard Syndrome". I do wish that UT was closer to home so we could see him more often. He told me yesterday on the phone that he couldn't wait to get home. He said that "When I get home, I'm going to kiss the ground". I'm sure that he misses all of us very much, but I do believe he misses my cooking the most. His favorite thing is having breakfast for supper. I am going to surprise him tonight and fix him a huge supper, salmon patties, gravy and biscuits and all. Like Dorothy use to say "There's No Place Like Home."

No comments: