Sunday, December 2, 2007

Home For The Holidays


I have been working really hard getting things done so I can get my home decorated for Christmas! I am a beach dwelling person if you didn't figure that out before! I have my table set and ready for Christmas!
Red, White, and Gold are my chosen colors for this season's table settings. I love my china and crystal. The china is Shenandoah by Noritake and my crystal is Tea Rose by Mikasa. Believe it or not, the roses pattern on each piece matches perfectly. I will never forget the morning that Dawn Griffith (my cousin Brent's wife) called me from Touch O' Klass. She featured me as their first bridal registry. I remembered how I didn't look at the prices and did not realize until a week or so later, that I had picked out the most expensive china in the store. Needless to say, I have loved it very, very much! I have had a lot of comments in the past about how beautiful it is. One day, I hope to pass it on to Katie. And let's not forget the Ho, Ho, Ho Tassie Plate.

No comments: