Sunday, December 16, 2007

Bridal Showcase Coming Soon!

Very soon I will have a new section on my blog showcasing my Bridal Couples. I am very excited right now because I have 3 Brides who have chosen my services for their weddings. I can't wait to introduce them to you! They are all so sweet!

We have been feverishly planning the first wedding which is February 15th at Central church of Christ. Trista is going to make a lovely bride! She is lovely on the outside as well as lovely on the inside. She is a precious person. I can't wait for a Valentine's theme wedding. It is going to be beautiful!

My next wedding party will be Misti's wedding on May 24th at Westwood church of Christ. She is the most bubbly person and is so happy! She is also lovely on the outside and lovely on the inside! Misti has been planning her wedding with me for several months and is getting things almost wrapped up. A spring wedding is going to be wonderful. I can't wait for spring any way! The reception is going to be under white tents.
My third wedding party will be for Jennifer. She and Jason are planning on going to Vegas and getting married there. I have known Jennifer for quite a while. She was my son Dillon's Cub Scout leader. She is so precious! I love her happy personality and she is such a great mom! She will make a beautiful bride.

No comments: