Tuesday, January 22, 2008

The Dreaded Question Has Been Asked

I was asked by a friend once, "Do you really enjoy your job?" My answer was YES!
Each job that I have weather it is a Birthday Cake, an Anniversary Cake, Trays, Homemade Pies or Homemade Cakes, Dinner Party/Luncheon, or a Wedding Reception.....I always get excited because it allows me to get creative. Sometimes I lay awake at night thinking about how I want to design something or I really will wake up at 2 or 3 a.m. and it hits me like a ton of bricks. And yes, it is all in the presentation. This same friend asked me, "You make your plates so colorful." Of course, it's got to look great and taste great as well.
The cake that I have above is a wonderful example of how you can "change up things". For the non-traditional bride, this cake is great for you!
Let me take the worry out of your memorial event!

No comments: