Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Relay For Life Bows On Sale!

These are samples of the beautiful bows that the Westwood Church of Christ Youth Group Team has for sale for Relay For Life. They are $6.00 each. The top one is red, white, and blue with gold. These colors are the American Cancer Society colors and gold is the color for childhood cancer. The bottom are colors for Relay For Life-purple and white with the gold as well.
If you are interested in ordering either bows, please contact Paula Morris at 473-2348 or leave a comment below and I will make sure to get the orders to her. Andy Dunn's mother Dot is tying the bows for us! Thank You Dot!!!
ALL PROCEEDS GO TO RELAY FOR LIFE!
Please keep praying for Andy...he's still has got a long way to go on this marathon run!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I want a purple one please. My mother beat breast cancer, but succumbed to ovarian cancer. I love to support Relay for Life! One day there will be a cure.

Check my blog for a surprise!