Sunday, November 18, 2007

Gift Certificates and More!

With Christmas just around the corner, and sometimes it is hard to find that "special" gift for a friend, family member, teacher, or secret pal and this year I am offering my Gift Certificates. Give me a shout and I will just fix you right up! They are good for one year from date of purchase. Last year Diane Stanely was one of my many customers who purchased gift certificates for several friends. Some of my customers from last year used them for The Lunch Lady and some of my customers wanted cakes, pies, and trays delivered to a special person!

Guys remember that all ladies like to have a special little something every once in a while. A tray of chocolate dipped strawberries or my delicious cookies 'n cream truffles on a beautiful serving tray are always a hit! Last year Bruce Carr sure did give Donna a wonderful suprise by doing this! She did not have a clue! When I delivered it, she was speechless! Even Santa has been known to have special little treats for those who have been "nice".

Santa's secret hot line is 212-7303.

No comments: