Sunday, November 18, 2007

2007 Regions Craft Fair

The 2007 Craft Fair has come and gone. I am overwhelmed with comments about my booth and from my blogspot! Thank You to everyone who helped me and all of my customers and future customers!

I hope that everyone enjoyed their samples of the Wedding Cake, Red Velvet Cake, and Coconut Cake. I had a ball making them and was so excited to share them with you! For those of you who missed them, I had a beautiful white wedding cake with white almond butter cream icing. I could not believe that I gave out over 200 sample pieces. On Saturday, I had the Red Velvet cake with vanilla butter cream icing along with some absolutely mouth-watering coconut cake with the most creamy seven minute frosting.

I got so tickled at everyones sounds and facial jestures as they ate. I got so tickled at Pat Grissom and Dewey Gay. Pat got on the phone and called Debbie Dunham and Ms. Debbie came up and told me that Pat told her that she needed to come right then and pay me a visit. Thank you Ms. Pat!! I love you! Dewey is a deacon where we worship. He got me so tickled when he and Ms. Dean came up. He got a sample of cake and then wanted a piece of my Chocolate Chip Pie. He and I talked about how Ms. Johnnie Walker had the best recipes!

Oh my goodness, I got so many orders for Thanksgiving and am still taking more orders. I have room for more orders and am excited about getting everyones orders completed and delivered! I will be taking orders all through the holidays. Just give me a ring or an e-mail and I will take the worry out of the holiday rush just for you!

Happy Thanksgiving! In Him, Joy

2 comments:

Sheila said...

Joy I love visiting you here...I love the sample, delish' I need to place an order for 2 dozen cookies. I would like a variety so that I can mix them to send to two different families...call me with questions...
Much love,
Sheila

Sheila said...

oops girl i just saw my order on your side bar...
much love...
Sheila