Thursday, November 8, 2007

"Bunch of Buzzing Bees"

Wow what a week! This week is almost over and I am still buzzing like a bee around the kitchen.

With a big lunch on Tuesday, Ben Lomand Rural Telephone's November Board Meeting Dinner Party on Wednesday, big lunch on Thursday and Basketball and Ballet this afternoon I just had to post a comment that I received from a sweet customer who loves the sweets. Jamye Jaco sent me an e-mail that just made my day! "WOW!!!! That chocolate cake is the best!! I ate it as soon as I got it! Thank You!"

I want to say Thank You to all of my customers! New and the faithful regulars each week! Thank you for all of you wonderful words of encouragement! 2007 has been a most unusual year for our family. Lots of you may know about Dillon's hospital visit in January and his quarantine for 7 weeks with that horrible "Super Virus". Then in May when he broke and dislocated his hip. Two hospital visits and two surgeries in two days. Thank you for standing behind me and my product!

On my route with "The Lunch Lady Catering" I delivered to Stephanie Eden Photography. I took her a piece of John's Grandmother's classic Jam Cake. I just wonder if she shared any of it with Emily?

I will have lots of cakes, pies, cookies, truffles, fruited tea, and samples of my wedding cakes at the Craft Fair on November 16th and 17th at the Civic Center. Come on up and visit me in the balcony. For all of those future brides, I will be having a drawing for some special things for an upcoming bridal party. It is not too early to book your Rehearsal Dinners, Wedding Receptions, or Bridesmaid Luncheons.

Orders will be taken for all of your holiday needs. Teela Mason has a standing order that has been on reserve for weeks now. I have done several things for Teela over the summer. She is a super friend!

1 comment:

Veola said...
This comment has been removed by the author.