Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Christmas in the Park


Every year since John Ryan was a baby (20 yrs. ago) we started going to the Christmas in the Park. The Junior Auxilary does a wonderful job organizing this. I will never forget the first year we went and it was so cold. The Bell Ringers from First Baptist Church was there performing. It was beautiful! I remember that we kept John Ryan in the truck with us all wrapped up good and warm with the heater running. He was so little. Now he is a big as me. A few years ago, Katie's Girl Scout Troop sang Christmas Carols and she performed with Ms. Paula's Dance Team as well. Last year Katie was the featured dancer in Ms. Paula's window.


This year I am going to have a food booth there. Come by and see me for hot food and something hot to drink. I hope to see you all there! You never know what you will find when you come by.


No comments: