Sunday, January 11, 2009

Playing Post Catch Up

Kodi Kesey asked me to make this Power T cake for her and her new husband. Kodi said that her new hubby was one of the biggest UT Fans around. This is an official Power T. The cake pan came straight from the University of TN's Book Store.
This is one of the two beautiful cakes that my friend Jayme Jaco asked for me to make for her daughter Emily and her friend Olivia Newby. They had a "Joint" birthday party and Jayme asked me to make them identical cakes with their initials on them.

These are some of the goodies that I made for Rae Clark-Boutte' Bridal tea. Susan Grandey asked me to make them two large cakes in my Classic White recipe with pale yellow icing trimmed in white. She wanted it decorated simple and classic. The delicate pearls added just the right touch. The white satin ribbon that is tied on the Sterling "B" was a bow that was on Rae's wedding gown. Rae wanted fresh flowers on the cake as well. Rae and Scott were so sweet with all of their compliments! I love you guys!!!! (Scott graduated Ft. Walton Beach High School, where my husband John's Uncle Robert Greene was principal for over 30 years)
Patty Clarke had asked me to make some of my wonderful Chicken Salad on Cocktail Croissants for the Tea and Susan had also asked for me to make some of my Hand-Pressed Cream Cheese Mints in Pale Yellow and White. They are the perfect compliment at the end of all of the goodies!
Jayme Jaco and her family have partied all weekend! With Emily and Monty's birthday's just a couple of days apart, they have eaten cake all weekend! Jayme said that Monty was a HUGE Titan's fan and he would love a Titan's cake. Classic White Cake with my delicious Buttercream Icing. PERFECT!


These are the two cakes that Jayme ordered. She was so excited about them! She wanted them to be similar to Emily Newman's cake but in a different color scheme. When Jayme called me after I delivered them to Hickory Creek, she was SOOOOO EXCITED!
Happy Birthday Emily, Olivia, and Monty!





No comments: