Thursday, January 22, 2009

Happy 5th Birthday Reagan!

Vanessa Hillis had asked me quite some time ago to make her daughter Reagan's 5th birthday cake. She wanted it to be extra special and in very vibrant colors. She had seen a cake somewhere on the Internet and asked me to put a spin on a Tinkerbell cake just for Reagan. I asked her what specifics she wanted and she asked for homemade chocolate cake with pink icing trimmed in purple, hot pink sky blue, with lots and lots of flowers.
I think that this turned out just perfect! Happy Birthday Reagan!

1 comment:

Vanessa Criscilla said...

Mrs. Joy, we were so pleased with this cake. Thank you so much for helping making Reagan's birthday special. All night she would look around and say to me " Mommy I am such a lucky little girl". I feel so blessed to have such a sweet little girl and again thank you for helping me make her day special!