Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Celebrating 100 Posts!

I thought it to be only fit for me to celebrate my 100th post by sharing something very special to me and to my family. My little buddy Andy Dunn needs for you to give just a few minutes of your time Monday, February 18th, noon - 6 p.m. We are going to celebrate his life by having an Honorary Blood Drive for him. Andy is the precious Angel Boy of Daryl and Dot Dunn. He has a wonderful big brother Ray. Andy has been receiving many units of blood and plattlets since he was diagnosed with Stage 4 Neuroblastoma. He will be receiving his second chemotherapy treatment this Friday. But Andy needs your blood donations!
Please give Andy the gift of life with your blood donations and please, please...on bended knees keep him in your prayers. Only through our Heavenly Father we can ask for his health to be restored. With a special "I Wuv You" my heart absolutely melts. So please, come Monday and give the gift of life!
I would also like to add the following precious little children to your prayer list: Morgan Mingle, Jackson Dunlap, & Joseph Martin. Please pray for them to be healthy soon!

No comments: