Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Conversation Hearts For Valentines

I had several orders this year for Valentine's Cookies. Julie LaForte ordered these darling Conversation Hearts for her daughter Halle.
There are several people who will be receiving them as "Special Valentine's Gifts". I hope you all enjoy them!
Ok, now I can tell who is getting all of those suprise cookies. Glenda Taylor's sister sent her a special tray of those cookies for her birthday. Valentine's is her birthdate. She also sent a special tray to a resident at Fannie B's Boarding Home. Mary Sanders at the Central Office wanted some for her daughter and mother-in-law. Lajuana Baker ordered two trays for Paula Morris and Beth Deason. Ms. Paula cracked her's open at church and shared them with Tammy Womack. Pat at Dr. Davis' office send a special tray to Dr. Bewick's office staff. Lee Williamson and I got all caught up today when she picked up her cookie orders. I would like to say a very special "Thank You" to all of my customers and especially to all of my friends. I have made tons of new friends in the last few months and each one of you are very dear to me! (Yes, Ms. Paula that means you! I don't know what I would do without knowing you!)
I hope that everyone has a very special Valentine's Day! My Valentines is only complete with everyone being at home. John Ryan is going to school at MIT this semester. So I have all my chicks under one roof. (Only until fall)
I can't wait to post my pictures of Trista and Brandon's wedding. It's Friday Night (15th) at Central Church of Christ. The cake is in the oven right now as I speak. Looking for 300 guests. My son John Ryan got a kick at trying to count 30 gallons of punch as we carried them out to the jimmy tonight so they could be taken to the church freezer.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

How could you anyone not love Ms. Paula? I know my Marlee loves her and Ms. Beth and Ms. Lajuana. We are so fortunate to have them as caretakers of our children! They are wonderful people.