Wednesday, November 26, 2008

The Smells of Thanksgiving

Candy Woodlee asked me to make her a Coconut Cake just for Thanksgiving. When I delivered it to her today, she said, "I will have to hide it because it will be eaten before Thanksgiving lunch tomorrow." She also said, "It's too pretty to eat!"
Thank You Candy for your sweet comments. I try to put my heart and soul into my work. It was once said that if you enjoy your job, you'll put everything into it. I really enjoy my catering. I don't consider it a job, it's a passion.

Cil Porter asked me to make her this beautiful Sundrop cake just for her husband John. I just love going to Cil and John's home. They have a beautiful home and the view on the lake is beautiful! Cil asked me to make her two Pumpkin Pie's as well. I will post them just as soon as they come out of the oven.

No comments: