Saturday, November 8, 2008

Playing Weekend Catch Up

Tara Collins called me and asked me to make some goodies for her daughter's birthday which is today. She wanted my Classic White Cake with White Buttercream Icing, Pink and Hot Pink Dots and Lime Green Ribbon. She wanted a beautiful "Blinging C" on top. I really think that it turned out beautiful! She also wanted a smaller version for her daughter to have for herself.
Tara also wanted some cupcakes and cookies with the same theme. I was up early this morning baking the cakes and cookies fresh for her to pick up by 10 a.m. My children love it when they wake up to the smells of my kitchen on their days off from school. They always tell me that it smells like Gatlinburg in our house.
April Kinslow asked me to make this darling Wow Wow Wubbzy cake for her daughter Kaylee's birthday. She asked for me to make it with my Strawberry cake recipe. I had never heard of a Wow Wow Wubbzy, but it didn't take me long to find it on google.com. I decided to hand draw him on the cake. He turned out quite cute! April is very sweet and I really appreciate our friendship!

Have a wonderful weekend!



2 comments:

Paula said...

Awwwww the smells of Gatlenburg

kinslowfamily5 said...

Your strawberry cake is delicious. All of my family raved about. Thanks for the delicious cake to help us celebrate Kaylee's special day.