Sunday, November 16, 2008

Playing Catch Up

My sweet friends Kathy Collier and Cil Porter are hosting a Baby Shower for Kaitlyn Darnaby today. Kathy had called me a couple of weeks ago asking me to fix some goodies for the shower. She requested my Classic White Cake just for a sweet baby girl. I couldn't resist making these darling eatable baby booties. She had also requested for me to make some of my wonderful Cream Cheese Mints. Keeping with the theme, I made baby booties as well. Of course, she wanted some of my Chicken Salad on Cocktail Croissants. They are just the perfect size for this occasion.
My sweet friend Michelle Prater asked me a few days ago to make her son Logan a cake celebrating his 4th Birthday. She loved my Strawberry cake I made her SIL April last week. She said I could do any theme that I wanted....I just love this Birthday Champ Pin. This is something that he can enjoy at his party and keep forever.
Happy Birthday Logan!


No comments: