Friday, November 7, 2008

Neyland Stadium Double Take!

Neyland Stadium Double Take
Laura Carter called me a few days ago and told me that her son was having his birthday today and she wanted a Neyland Stadium cake for him. Then later on that day....I got an e-mail from my friends Regina Woodlee and Linda Blair wanting me to make one of my "beautiful" cakes for the Auction at Centertown Elementary's Fall Festival tonight. So....while I was making one, I decided to make one for the Auction.
With Homecoming tomorrow at Knoxville and with our friend Phil Fulmer's retirement....what a better way to celebrate!
We are saddened to hear that Phil will be leaving UT as their football coach. My husband works with Phil's brother Glenn and the Fulmer's are an AWESOME family! My children were very blessed by meeting all of the Fulmer's and John Ryan made good to Phil when he told him that he would be coming to school there.
Everyone come to the Fall Festival TONIGHT at the new school!

1 comment:

Paula said...

Very awesome cakes...your working is great Have a good weekend