Friday, March 13, 2009

Playing Post Catch Up...

I am sorry that I haven't gotten these posted before now! Christy Partain asked me to make her two children's "dual" Birthday cake. She asked me to decorate it in royal blue and hot pink polka-dots. Happy Birthday Dylan & Becca!
Ruth Ann Webb asked me to make her son Joseph's Birthday cake. He loves UT Football.
Happy Birthday Joseph!
Kristy McCormick asked me to make this beautiful cake for a Birthday Party for a very special Lady! It's my Classic White cake with pink buttercream icing with white Cornelle Lace on each layer, Chocolate Brown Grosgrain ribbon and that "Special Birthday Girl's Initials".

Happy Birthday!

Kaching....Kaching....Lightening McQueen is off to celebrate Ian Bush's 3rd Birthday!



Amy Ian's Mother e-mailed me and asked me to make Ian's birthday cake. He absolutely LOVES Lightening McQueen. Happy Birthday Ian!!!

No comments: