Sunday, March 8, 2009

Boutte' Wedding Reception

I wanted to share these pictures asap. I took about 135 pictures last night and here is a sneak peak.
Patti had asked me quite some time ago about making the cake/cakes for Rae & Scott's Reception. We had discussed doing an Anniversary layer for them and doing individual Cup Cakes for their guest. Well....when they actually "tied the knot" in Florida back in November, we decided to just do just the Cup Cakes and to make them look like their New Orleans Theme. On Tuesday of last week, I set out and started the process of making the Antique White Fondant Diamonds for the tops. Each diamond was hand cut out and a Monogrammed with the Initial B for of course "Boutte'". Of course, Rae loves my Homemade Chocolate Cake and my Homemade Milk Chocolate Buttercream Icing. I really do think that they were absolutely georgus! All of the food was based on the New Orleans Theme and all of the decor was as well. I will post some of the pictures of the decor and the events of the night later on.
Patti had asked me to make the Pretzel Rods dipped in Chocolate with the festive Multi-Colored Sprinkles on them as well as a couple of trays of Strawberries Dipped in Gourmet Chocolate.


Patti did an awesome job with the flowers and all of the serving pieces.


I was excited to see the adult and children guests enjoying all of the desserts that I had made and all of the wonderful food that the Stones River Country Club was serving.

From Cheese Trays, Veggie Trays, Zuccini Casserole, Red Beans and Rice, Chicken Tenders, & Boiled Shrimp. Everything was delicious! I do highly recommend Stones River Country Club as a perfect venue for a wedding reception or any other party. Their staff was wonderful and it is an absolutely beautiful place!

Laura Minor, Susan Grandey, and I were enjoying some wonderful conversation during dinner.
Lauren Grandey and Scott Dunham are the sweetest couple. They had a "good time" as well!
It looks like my eyes are shut, but I promise they aren't. With all of the sickness that we have been through in the past year, John and I really enjoyed getting out and enjoying the night. This is the "Hostess With The Mostest" Patti Clarke. Patti is a wonderful friend and an awesome Mother! She and Tommy are so happy that their children have married wonderful spouses! Rae and Scott are a perfect couple and Meagan and Charlie are just another perfect couple as well! Patti and Tommy have done an awesome job with Rae and Charlie. Their personalities are so happy, uplifting, and just plain down right FUN! Patti made sure that "someone danced last night!"
John and Joey are having a blast! Check out Mr. Grandey's hat!
This is a wondeful picture. Joey Grandey and his beautiful daughter Lauren are having a "Father/Daughter Dance". I caught them all hugged up and I couldn't resist. Happiness begins at home!
Meagan Clarke and Rae Boutte'.
These are two of the prettiest women around! They are beautiful on the outside, but....are beautiful on the inside as well. Their happiness is infectious and is still so young! My family is very blessed by knowing the Clarke Family and all of their family members! We enjoyed last night with all of the good food, story telling, conversation, meeting new friends, seeing old friends, and a little bit of dancing.
May God Bless This Family!










No comments: