Saturday, September 6, 2008

TRADITIONS

Today, Katie and I did our annual tradition. We went and registered all of our goodies at the Warren County A & L Fair. Katie has some art work, canned items, and a crocheted mat.
While we were out there, we saw of course some friendly faces while we were there. It is so amazing how a small community like ours can come together and have such a wonderful memorial that has been going on for 55 years. Yes, 55 years!
After we got things registered, we got ourselves in line for the first of many caramel apples and candied applies. All I can say is "My Lips Are RED!" It was GREAT! One memory that I keep having as a child, those wonderful candied apples! Of course, we brought Dillon one home. You ought to have seen his eyes. He was on the lawn mower and spotted it in my hand. A look I will never forget!
HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!

No comments: