Thursday, September 11, 2008

A Daughter's Love

Wendy Crim-Anderson called me last week and told me that her sweet mother (Janice Crim) needed some goodies to help her feel better. Mrs. Janice has had a total knee replacement 3 weeks ago. Wendy told me that her mother loves my Chicken Salad on Croissants, my Fresh Fruit Tray, & absolutely loves my Banana Pudding.

I absolutely love mango's, strawberries, grapes (green and red), and pineapple. I am just an island girl at heart. This mango was so sweet and just ripe for eating.
My Banana Pudding is a Southern Tradition at our home!

I hope Mrs. Janice is feeling better soon! She has an absolutely precious daughter in Wendy! You gotta love children who want to do something for their parents when they are ill.



Thank You Wendy!




1 comment:

Wendy Anderson said...

Thanks so much Joy! Mom and dad loved the food! I even got to taste on Thursday night! Thanks again!