Thursday, September 4, 2008

Autumn Is Just Around The Corner

Pam Youngblood ordered these beautiful cookies. She said that I could "just have fun" with them so.......with Labor Day over and Summer vacation a memory, I thought that it would be absolutely a wonderful time to whip out some autumn leaf cookies with orange buttercream icing and orange sprinkles. And of course, to tie it up I added a darling ribbon with happy
jack-o-lanterns.
Enjoy!

What's better than an Old Fashioned Sundrop Cake made from scratch. Yes, scratch. No lemon cake mix in this one. Real butter, flour, sugar, and some secret ingredients, and of course 12 oz. of Sundrop. It's my own original recipe. My customers tomorrow will enjoy a slice of this wonderful Middle Tennessee Tradition.
It's an award winner at the WC A&L Fair!

No comments: