Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Spring Is In The Air & Birthday's Everywhere!


Today is Mrs. Reba Walker's Birthday. Her daughter Wendy said that her mother was a very traditional person. So...I chose to do this elegant homemade white cake in white and lavender buttercream icing. To set it apart from the rest, I chose to put beautiful fresh white and lavender daisy's on to make it a special cake from a daughter to her mother. Happy Birthday Mrs. Reba! Today is Avery McGiboney's birthday. Her mom Keri and I go way back. Her son Mason attended Day Care at my previous business. I met Avery about a month ago at Ray Dunn's birthday party. She was there with the Morris family. Avery is a very special little girl and loves Elmo! Keri told me that she loves chocolate just as much as her mom! This Elmo cake is my homemade chocolate cake with buttercream icing. Happy Birthday Avery!







No comments: