Thursday, June 18, 2009

Andy Dunn Party Pictures......

I wanted to share these darling pictures from Andy Dunn's 6th Birthday Party. Our family loves the Dunn's very much and are very excited that Andy was able to celebrate his 6th Birthday healthy! Andy has a long route to go on his Road Map, but.....he's doing wonderful!
In a previous post, I had told you about Andy calling me himself and telling me what he wanted. I have had more calls and e-mails telling me how "Over The Top" this cake was. I have developed my skills with Fondant and am now taking orders for any type of cakes or confections that would require Fondant.
Last year, Andy called me himself from Vanderbilt Children's Hospital with his order for his "Sand Castle Cake" which was a HIT!

Have fun this week at Kids Camp! I know you sure did enjoy your Make A Wish Trip to Disney World!!!! Much love and Kisses there My Kissie Pooh!


No comments: