Friday, February 27, 2009

We were so excited to get our "Official Invitation" to Rae and Scott's "Official Wedding Reception". This is going to be sooooo much fun!
For those of you who do not know the story here it goes.....Rae Clarke & Scott Boutte' were married on November 28, 2008 in Indian Rocks Beach, Florida with immediate family attending. They have been planning on a reception thinking about May at the River Lot and I am so glad that they are planning on having it at The Stones River Country Club March 7th. (because of the weather) I love the theme....Mardi Gras. Scott is from New Orleans and it fits them so well!!!
They are serving Dinner and Patti had asked me to make some goodies for everyone to enjoy after the main meal. I will post them and pictures of the reception later on....one hint.....Chocolate, Chocolate, and more Chocolate! (did I mention Chocolate)

No comments: