Sunday, December 14, 2008

Cookies For Santa

Our friends George and Tammy Smartt called Friday night and asked me if I would make her 10 dozen Christmas Sugar Cookies and "Fru Fru" them up on a pretty tray and festive ribbon. What better to have sitting out waiting for Santa with a big glass of milk Christmas Eve!
I think that they turned out awesome! Snowmen, Christmas Trees, Gingerbread Men, and Candy Canes. I decorated them exactly the way "My Mother" always decorated them when I was a little girl. It brings back memories!
When Tammy and Will picked them up, I didn't know until then that they are for some very important customers of Metal Products. I hope they enjoy their treat trays!
Christmas Cookie orders will be filled through Monday, December 22nd.
Place your orders now!



No comments: