Monday, October 29, 2007

October is almost gone!






I can not believe that October is almost gone! I have been overwhelmed with all of the Fall Festival festivities, Hay Rides, Trunk or Treat's, Basketball, Basketball, and more Basketball, and also with my fun cakes.




My daughter Katie plays on the 5th and 6th grade girls basketball team at Centertown Elementary. These girls have the most wonderful coaching staff ever!!!! Felicia Walkup and her brother Phillip Walkup are a wonderful tag-team coaching staff!!! It is a joy to watch them!!! Give these girls a big shout! They're winning streak is to 5 games in a row now! Go Lady Warriors!




Ok, now to the business! I have been doing so much I have forgotten to take pictures of some of my work. I had the opportunity to make a fun cake for a great group of Guys from Westwood Church of Chist for the UT vs. Alabama game. My oldest son is a sophomore at UT. Go Vols!!!


My daughter Katie asked for me to make a beautiful heart shaped cake. I had fun with this one! We ran all of the guys off and had girlfriend time with this cake!


My friend Rosie @ Sun Loan (who has been a wonderful customer!) needed a cake for her husband's birthday and her sister's birthday. She wanted the golf theme along with a flower garden theme. So I fixed Ms. Rosie right up!

Maria another wonderful customer! She needed a baby shower cake for her future grandson. I had a ball with this one. I made out of eatable items two precious baby booties and found those precious passies! She fell in love with them. I also made her some of the sweetest baby bootie cream cheese mints. They were so precious! Maria's baby is due pretty quick!

Trunk or Treat at Westwood was a blast! I made 150 sugar cookies and decorated them with some wonderful buttercream icing. Those little spooks ate every one of them! They were so precious!

No comments: