Monday, February 7, 2011

Sweet Sensations.....






The Interact Club needed a "A Little Something Sweet" for an afternoon meeting....preparing for convention. These little "Red Velvet Shots" will give a Shot of Energy to anyone. That's the least I could do for this awesome group of teens.

The sweetest phone call came into me asking me to make her husband a cake for his birthday along with his two best buddies. Their joint interest were football, their schools they graduated from, Pharmacy school students, and they liked Cuban cigars....So I made their favorite homemade 1/2 chocolate and 1/2 vanilla cake with homemade buttercream icing and made a cigar box and it had to be their favorite brand....I made out of fondant the cigars and put each one of their initials on each cigar. They absolutely flipped over them! All eatable too! Thank you Summer for asking me to be part of their birthday's and for driving from West TN to pick it up!

No comments: