Thursday, August 6, 2009

Happy 30th Birthday To A Special Tennessee Titan's Cheerleader!

Jena Link e-mailed me and asked me if I would make her friend Val's 30th Birthday Cake. Val is a fellow Tennessee Titans Cheerleader with Jena. She e-mailed me a picture of what she wanted, but asked if I would change the colors to pink and white. No problem!
They are throwing Val a "little" Birthday Party tomorrow night. I hope you enjoy this beautiful cake! Thank you for asking me to make your fellow Titan's Cheerleader's special cake!
This cake is a double layer, hand cut out, and free-hand drawn. The cake is my Homemade Classic White Cake with Buttercream Icing....the icing has a touch of caramel flavoring for the perfect touch.
When my daughter, Katie saw it......she was so excited!
My husband John snapped this picture of me decorating this beautiful cake. I really enjoyed this cake because it was something different and "outside of the box".


Titan's Cake Pattern.....We turned it PINK!
Happy Birthday Val!!!

1 comment:

tiffany s said...

This is so pretty!!!
Also, Ben's dinosaur cake was so cute!! I can tell that Ben loved it when we were at his b-day party!!